A dirty shower glass door can completely ruin the overall appeal of a clean and properly maintained bathroom. Even though shower glass cleaning is not that difficult, most homeowners keep that postponing for later. This allows dirt and grime to accumulate on the glass surface, eventually making it harder to clean.
Hiring professional bathroom cleaning services is always the wiser option to take care of shower glass cleaning chores effectively. Yet you can also do the job with a little cleaning knowledge and patience. Below is how you can clean shower glass walls and doors effectively.
How to Clean Shower Glass Door and Walls
- Use the shower spray to wet the shower glass. Then spray some white vinegar all across the glass door and walls. Let the vinegar sit for around 10 minutes. If the glass surface is too dirty, let it sit for at least half an hour.
- After that, sprinkle some baking soda on a scrub sponge and scrub the glass surface with it. This will remove all the soap scum, hard water spots, and other grime from the glass door and walls.
- When done with the scrubbing, rinse the glass surface using fresh water and dry the door and walls using a microfiber cloth. Finish off the shower glass cleaning by polishing the trim and towel hangers using a specialized glass cleaner.
How to Keep Shower Glass Clean
Water spots and smudges form on shower glass when water drops dry sitting there. Therefore, the best approach to keep the shower glass door and walls clean is by preventing water drops from sitting and drying on the surface. You can follow the below tips for that.
- Use a squeegee to wipe the water drops on the glass surface every time you take a shower.
- Apply a hydrophobic compound on the shower glass door and walls after cleaning it to keep off water droplets.
- Install a water softener to reduce the mineral buildup from hard water. This will also help to avoid clogging of showerheads and faucets.
You can always hire Original Orkopina for a thorough bathroom cleaning. We make sure that all the areas in the bathroom are cleaned well, which includes the faucets, shower glass, mirror, showerhead, etc. This way, you do not have to spend your valuable time on the tiresome cleaning chores. Instead, hiring professionals allows you to relax, unwind, and focus on your other important activities. Call Original Orkopina to schedule an appointment now!