Looking at your reflection on a clean and spot-free mirror in the morning can make your day. Yet if there were smudges, water spots, or streaks on the mirror, it can do the opposite. Besides, a dirty mirror can make the otherwise clean bathroom look messy as well. Therefore, if you see any dirt buildup on the mirror surface, you should clean it as early as possible. Leaving the job for later will only make it more difficult. So it will be better to follow the below steps for regular mirror cleaning.
How to Clean a Bathroom Mirror
- Prepare a homemade mirror cleaning solution with ½ cup of distilled water and ½ cup of white vinegar mixed with 1 tbsp cornstarch.
- Remove the hairs or other debris from the mirror surface using a clean cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- After that, spray the homemade mirror cleaning solution on the mirror surface evenly and use a microfiber cloth to wipe it clean. You can also use a piece of newspaper to wipe the mirror.
- When wiping the mirror surface using the microfiber cloth or newspaper, make sure to move in the “S” pattern. Move from edge to edge, top to bottom for better results and catch the debris on the cloth without spreading it.
- Make sure that you do not wipe the mirror surface in a circular motion. It may leave debris or streaks on the edges of the mirror unattended.
Check the mirror from different spots in the bathroom to see if you have missed any smudge or debris on it. If you are doing mirror cleaning as part of your periodic bathroom cleaning job, make sure to keep it for the end. You can also hire Original Orkopina for a thorough bathroom cleaning, which will include attending all areas and fixtures in the bathroom. Hiring professional cleaning services is always beneficial to make sure that your bathroom remains well managed and clean for long.